It’s the classic dilemma of the Information Age, time-spent searching and gathering information. The problem perpetuated by data silos limits workers’ ability to index insights across an organization. Unification of data via a central knowledge repository is possible, but it falls flat as a fully workable solution.
According to IDC, 70% of an analyst’s time is spent searching for data, and 44% of data workers’ time results in unsuccessful attempts.
Still, we developed a creative way to embrace the problem while meaningfully connecting the dots to augment the searching woes.
Work Smarter with Augmented Intelligence
We’re excited to introduce you to ‘IQ — an artificially intelligent writing assistant that saves you time from searching for the content and files you need to do your job.
By integrating data, ‘IQ helps you work smarter. It makes specific suggestions that fortify your thoughts in real-time. The augmented experience ensures that you don’t have to hunt down insights to support your efforts, encouraging you to stay focused and on task. To start, ‘IQ indexes your notes and Wikipedia. Next, it will source data like Gmail, Docs, and Dropbox.
To start, we’re bringing this technology to our existing users, which means ‘IQ will only be available on app.bundleiq.com. However, the extension will soon be available for use on sites like Google Docs and Slack, but we need your help. AI, NLP, Machine Learning, and Enterprise development is expensive, and there’s a lot of room for improvement in the software.
Investing in the Future of Work
By upgrading from a Free plan to a Paid Plan, you are investing in the future of work as an early adopter. Your support helps us build additional data integrations faster because we can hire more talent and attract funding. Ten dollars per month is meaningful, and we want to do everything in our power to polish your ‘IQ experience. You don’t have to wait until the technology is perfect to show you care; click here to become a patron on Patreon today.
bundleIQ on Chrome
FEATURE: Similar Notes
- bundleIQ intelligently suggests relevant notes to the one your composing. No longer do you have to stop what you’re working on to search for related content, ‘IQ delivers it to you in real-time.
FEATURE: Wikipedia Articles
- Tapping into the internet’s collective knowledge, ‘IQ delivers relevant Wikipedia results based on the content you’re creating.
Works in bundleIQ
- ‘IQ for Chrome is compatible with our web editor and soon to be Gmail and Google Docs.
Trusted by 10,000s of users
- Knowledge workers, business professionals, students, researchers, and others work smarter, not harder using our trusted software.
What people are saying
- “Working with different clients often simultaneously requires that my note-taking and filing are up to date. The more I assemble all my notes, thoughts, ideas, and client communication in one easy to navigate space, the more I can accomplish.”
- “It’s great to be able to find notes on things from the past, so I can easily remember what was talked about, agreed to, or how to do things.”
Plans and pricing
- As a user, you have two plan options, an Essential Plan and an Intelligent Plan. The Intelligent Plan comes with the Chrome Extension and is $9.99/month.
If you appreciate this article and want to show us some love, please give us some claps and join the community by clicking one of the links below.
Download bundleIQ on the App Store
Click here to sign up for the beta on Product Hunt.
Support bundleIQ on Patreon
Create a free account