Notion AI vs bundleIQ Compare and Contrast
Notion introduced their AI-powered editor today, now in private alpha, bringing the power of artificial intelligence right into the Notion workspace. With this addition, users will be able to augment their thinking and get even more out of their tools. All the user has to do is tell the app what they want (i.e. a blog post, recruiting email template, list of business books to read), and the app will create the content.
Six days ago, bundleIQ soft-launched its smart editor in a public beta. This gives users access to the new features so they can provide feedback. If you’re interested, there is no need to sign up for a waitlist, simply visit app.bundleiq.com/sign-up and start using the AI-powered editor today.
Read, “bundleIQ: AI-powered Writing Assistant”
Below, we compare and contrast what Notion AI created and what bundleIQ created using the same prompts.
According to a Verge article*, here’s what Notion AI came up with automatically when asked
Prompt 1: “make a pros and cons list for running a marathon”
- It’s a great way to get exercise.
- It’s a great way to challenge yourself.
- It’s a great way to meet new people.
- It’s a great way to raise money for charity.
- It’s a great way to see new places.
- It’s a lot of work.
- It’s very time-consuming.
- It can be very expensive.
- It can be dangerous.
- It can be difficult to find the time to train.
- Running a marathon can be a great way to challenge yourself and push your limits.
- It can also be a great way to raise money for charity or a cause that you care about.
- Marathon training can give you a great sense of accomplishment and pride.
- Training for a marathon can be time-consuming and require a lot of dedication.
- The actual race itself can be very challenging, both mentally and physically.
- There is also a risk of injury when running long distances.
Again, From The Verge
Prompt 2: Create a blog post about “the state of the smartwatch industry”
The smartwatch industry is booming. With new products being released all the time, it’s hard to keep up with the latest and greatest. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at the state of the smartwatch industry, including the latest products and trends.
One of the latest smartwatches to hit the market is the Apple Watch Series 4. This watch has a larger display than previous models, and it also has new health features, such as the ability to take an electrocardiogram (ECG).
Another new product is the Samsung Galaxy Watch. This watch runs on the Tizen operating system, and it has a lot of features, including the ability to track your fitness and sleep.
The smartwatch industry is growing rapidly, with new products and features being released constantly. However, there are still some major issues that need to be addressed. For example, battery life is still a big problem for many smartwatches. Additionally, many people are still not sure what they would actually use a smartwatch for on a daily basis.
Note — bundleIQ only offers a paragraph’s worth of content (for now).
Watch the Video to See bundleIQ’s AI-Powered Editor in Action
*The Verge Article — Notion is using AI to automatically write your blog posts, job descriptions, and poetry